Before your visit
- Vikingaliv is a cash free museum. Our cash registers accept all credit cards.
- Vikingaliv offers daily guided introductions to the exhibition. The introductions take place every hour from 10.30 am to 5:30 pm. The introductions are included in the entrance fee.
- At Vikingaliv, restaurant Glöd offers a mix of heavy stews, vegetarian dishes, sandwiches and salads. Restaurant Glöd focuses on seasonal and organic food.
- At the museum, you will receive your ticket for the ride “Ragnfrids Saga” at the cash desk. The time on the ticket indicates when you are invited to the entrance of “Ragnfrids Saga”.
- For children under the age of 7 admission is free and no ticket is needed.
- “Ragnfrids Saga” is not recommended for children under the age of 7.
If you have further questions, please visit Questions and answers