For groups of 10 persons minimum we offer a reduced entrance fee, 129 SEK/person. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your visit. Once you have made your reservation we will send you a confirmation along with practical information.
A guided introduction tour of the exhibition cost 750 SEK and an in-depth-view cost 1500 SEK. We offer tours to groups of 25 persons maximum, of course we can offer several tours if your group is bigger than this. To make a reservation; please contact email@example.com
Maybe you are interested in combining your visit with a lunch or dinner at our restaurant Glöd? Vikingaliv offer different menu packages where you can combine entrance to the museum together with a meal. For more information; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vikingaliv offer school groups to buy entrance tickets for 65 SEK/person. There is a limited amount of tickets every day so please contact email@example.com to make a reservation.
Let your event be historic! Rent Vikingaliv and Glöd with place for up to 90 seated guests. We have several packages to offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Good to know for your visit:
- Vikingaliv is a cash-free museum, you can pay by credit card or Swish. We accept all credit cards.
- If you, as a group, want to invoice your visit we will need your invoice address before the visit.
- Once per hour, starting at 10.30AM, there is a shorter introduction tour in the exhibition. This tour is included in the entrance fee.
- If you need to rest your legs, there are museum pallets to borrow.
- We have an audio guide that you can connect to your smartphone. Please bring your own headphones. If you do not own a smartphone all the information in the audio guide is found in the exhibition.
- There is an elevator between the floors.
- There is a cloak room with lockable cabinets. Bring a 10 SEK-coin for the locker, you will receive the coin back once the cabinet is opened. If you miss a coin, there are tokens to borrow in the entrance cashier.
- Restaurant Glöd offer a wide selection of food; everything from sandwiches to salads and hot dishes. There is also a great selection of pastries.