An interactive lesson
During an interactive lesson you will have one hour together with one of our guides. You will take a tour in the exhibition and the pupils will i.e. try to spin thread, taste a Viking age snack and a Viking ride in Ragnfrids Saga. The lesson is based on the syllabus for history for the middle age.
Bookable times are 9am-10am or 10am-11am.
The lesson cost 125 SEK per person and we offer it for groups of maximum 30 pupils.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
if you wish to make a visit without the interactive class the admission is 75 SEK per person.
Good to know before your visit:
- At Vikingaliv there is no space to have your own packed lunch.
- If you want your visit invoiced we need your invoicing details prior to your visit.
- Our opening hours are all days 10am-5pm.
- There is an elevator between the two levels.
- We offer a cloakroom with lockable cabinets. To look them you need a 10 sek coin, that will be refunded. If you don’t have a coin you can buy or borrow one of our tokens.