For school groups the admission is 65 SEK per person.
An interactive lesson
During an interactive lesson you will have one hour together with one of our guides. You will take a tour in the exhibition and the pupils will i.e. try to spin thread and taste a Viking age snack! The lesson is based on the syllabus for history for the middle age.
Bookable times are 9am-10am or 10am-11am.
The lesson cost 995 SEK, besides the admission, and we offer it for groups of maximum 30 pupils.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
Good to know before your visit:
- At Vikingaliv there is no space to have your own packed lunch.
- If you want your visit invoiced we need your invoicing details prior to your visit.
- Our opening hours are all days 10am-5pm.
- There is an elevator between the two levels.
- We offer a cloakroom with lockable cabinets. To look them you need a 10 sek coin, that will be refunded. If you don’t have a coin you can buy or borrow one of our tokens.