The admission is 130 SEK per person, in this the entrance to the exhibition as well as a journey with the Viking ride Ragnfrid’s Saga is included.
For groups of 10 persons minimum the admission is 120 SEK per person.
Vikingaliv offers two different tours:
- Introducting view (approx. 20 min) 750 SEK/group
- In-depth-view (approx. 45 min) 1500 SEK/group
The tours must be pre-booked. We can guide 25 persons per group, alternatively arrange several tours if your group is larger than that. Contact us for more info on email@example.com
Together with our restaurant Glöd we offer several menues where you can combine admission for the museum with food and drinks. Contact us for more info on firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know for your visit:
- Vikingaliv is a cash-free museum. We accept all credit cards.
- If you wish to be invoiced we will need your invoice adress and corporate before the visit.
- Once per hour, beginning at 10.30am, there is a shorter introducting tour in the exhibition. This is included in the admission.
- If you need to rest your legs you can borrow a folding stool.
- There is an elevator between the floors.
- There is a cloak room with lockable cabinets. Bring a 10 SEK coin or buy/borrow a token in the entrance cashier.
- Our restaurant Glöd serve all from coffee and sandwiches to hot meals and mead.